Kempsville Center for Behavioral Health is a leading community partner providing acute, residential and Partial Hospitalization treatment for children and teens exhibiting behavioral and/or mental health concerns. Our programs are designed to treat your child or teen in a secure, therapeutic environment.
- We provide acute inpatient hospitalization to child and adolescent male and female patients, ages 4 to 18.
- Residential treatment is for male and female patients, ages 11 to 17.
- Partial Hospitalization treatment is for male and females, ages 11 to 18.
Kempsville Center is:
- TRICARE®-certified The Joint Commission accredited
- Licensed by The Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.
- Virginia Association of Independent Specialized Education Facilities (VAISEF) accredited.
To provide superior quality healthcare services that:
- Patients recommend to family and friends
- Physicians prefer for their patients and
- Employees are proud of
Kempsville Center for Behavioral Health is dedicated to providing high quality care to children, adolescents and their families.
Our guiding principles for the staff at Kempsville Center for Behavioral Health include:
- Service Excellence: Provide timely, professional, effective and efficient service to all customers.
- Continuous Improvement in Measurable Ways: Identify key needs and assess how well we meet those needs. Continuously improve services and measure progress.
- Employee Development: Hire talented and driven people. Increase skills through training and experience.
- Ethical and Fair Treatment of All
We’re Here to Help. Call Today.
If your child or teen is facing difficulties with mental health, Kempsville Center for Behavioral Health may be able to help. Call 757-461-4565 today for a no-cost, confidential assessment. No referral or emergency room visit is needed.